Term of service
The terms and conditions listed below apply to your access and use of the online file storage and sharing service provided by uploadgig and its affiliates.
We reserve the right to change or modify the Terms or indeed any policy or guideline of the Service. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon the posting of such revisions on our website located at http://www.uploadgig.com (the "Site"); by your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes or subsequent modifications, you waive any right to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications and automatically grant acceptance of such changes. As a result, you should frequently review the Terms and applicable policies from to ensure that you fully understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Service. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of the amended Terms, you must stop using the Service immediately.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Service, please email us at email@example.com.
The materials on uploadgig 's web site are provided "as is". uploadgig makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, uploadgig does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall uploadgig or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on uploadgig 's Internet site, even if uploadgig or a uploadgig authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
uploadgig has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by uploadgig of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Uploading of information (including files and content)
uploadgig does not assume any warranty or responsibility for the timeliness, completeness and correctness of any information uploaded by Users (including files and content).
uploadgig is not obliged to monitor the information transmitted or stored by it or to investigate it for facts or circumstances indicating illegal activities. uploadgig 's obligations to remove or block the use of information pursuant to the general provisions of law remains unaffected by the foregoing.
The information uploaded by Users (including data and content), which uploadgig stores for those Users, is third-party information and uploadgig does not adopt such information as its own.
To the extent the information uploaded by Users (including files and content) make use of hyperlinks referring to websites of third parties ("external websites"), such references shall likewise be deemed third-party information as to ul. uploadgig does not adopt any such information as its own. uploadgig does not assume any warranty or responsibility for the availability of external websites.
uploadgig shall, in particular, not be responsible for information which, as to uploadgig , is third- party information where uploadgig (i) has no knowledge of any illegal act or of the information, and in cases involving claims for compensatory damages, uploadgig is unaware of facts or circumstances from which any such illegal act or information would be obvious, or (ii) uploadgig has acted without delay to remove the information or to block access to it as soon as uploadgig gained knowledge thereof. No third-party rights are created by the foregoing.
By uploading information (including files and content) the User grants uploadgig a simple right of use, free-of-charge and unlimited in geographical scope, to that information, including the right to duplicate it and make it available publicly on uploadgig 's Platform for such time as the User has stored this information on uploadgig 's Platform.
Unless otherwise agreed, the User shall have no claim for compensation in exchange for uploading information (including files and content). However, uploadgig is entitled to grant benefits to Users in its free discretion for such uploading of information.
The User shall have no right to store information (including files and content) on uploadgig 's website and/or to make such information publicly available where that information is incompatible with these TOS and/or applicable law.
In particular, all information (including files and content) shall be deemed incompatible with these TOS which:
- can adversely affect, damage or destroy software or hardware and, in particular which contains malicious code such as computer viruses;
- infringes on intellectual property rights, in particular patent, trade mark or copyrights;
- satisfies the elements of libel, slander or defamation;
- publishes personal data without the consent of the affected party or without legal permission;
- is racist, glorifies violence or war, trivialises violence or incites sedition;
- denies or trivialises acts committed under National Socialist rule;
- incites hatred against sections of the population or against a national, racial, religious or ethnic group, invites violent or capricious acts against such groups or attacks human dignity of other persons by insulting, maliciously ridiculing or defaming sections of the population or one of the above-referenced groups;
- offends human dignity, such as by displaying dying or severely physically or mentally ill persons;
- is pornographic, in particular containing depictions involving children or minors in inappropriate, sexually suggestive positions, sexual abuse or displays sexual acts of humans with animals.
- is apt to constitute a grave risk to the development of children and minors or their upbringing as responsible members within the community, taking into account the particular influence of the medium of dissemination.
In particular, uploadgig is entitled without prior notice and in its free discretion to block or delete User information (including files and content) in whole or in part or to store information (including files and content) under another link than the one initially indicated in whole or in part
- where third parties assert claims against uploadgig , referring to a breach or an infringement of their rights, in particular infringements of intellectual property rights, demanding that uploadgig cease storing and making such information available to the public, or
- where public authorities or courts direct uploadgig to cease storing and making publicly available such information, referring to an infringement of rights or violation of the law.
Rights to use information (including files and content)
The Uploader grants uploadgig the right to overlay advertising (the style and content of which uploadgig may determine in its free discretion) on the uploadgig Platform, in particular in connection with the downloading of information (including files and content) which the Uploader has uploaded to the uploadgig Platform. Within the meaning of this section, 'Advertising', in particular, includes banners, links, buttons, videos and pop-ups.
The Uploader grants uploadgig the right to create scaled-down images (thumbnails) of files containing images and videos to enable easier use of uploadgig 's website and to integrate such thumbnails within a search function or otherwise into uploadgig 's Platform.
The Uploader grants uploadgig the right to make such changes to the information (including content and files) as are necessary due to technical processing and transmission, in particular to perform transmission of the information (including content and files) via various networks and to make technical modifications in order to comply with the technical requirements of linked networks or other technical facilities.
The Uploader warrants to uploadgig that the Uploader holds all necessary rights with respect to the uploaded information (including content and files) and, in particular, that it holds the right to store, process, publish and/or transmit the information (including content and files), whether as the copyright holder or as the holder of a right of use, and that such rights are of the scope and extent required under these TOS. The Uploader further warrants that by uploading the information (including content and files), and in particular in the associated processes of storing, processing, publishing or transmitting the information (including content and files), no third-party rights and no laws which may be applicable have been breached or violated. In the event of a breach of the foregoing warranties by the Uploader, as between the Uploader and uploadgig the Uploader shall indemnify and hold uploadgig harmless against any and all liability to third parties.
Any claim relating to uploadgig 's web site shall be governed by the laws of country where it is registered without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Child Abuse and Underage content
uploadgig does not tolerate,endorse or allow child pornography and underage content of a sexual nature. Upon retrieval of such content, our support team will act quickly to remove such content and permanently block the account of the user who uploaded such content. Please note that accounts found guilty of uploading illegal and indecent imagery or other content will be faced with permanent bans, lack of access to the Site and Service as well as potential legal action from law enforcement agencies.
In these instances we will report such content to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Cybertipline at missingkids.com. We also reserve the right to cooperate with and take actions as advised by local and international law enforcement agencies, to assist them in identifying and prosecuting individuals who are involved in the transmission or dissemination of content containing or relating to child pornography.
If you wish to report any child pornography that has been posted to the uploadgig servers, please send the file links to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate investigation.
You agree to indemnify and hold uploadgig , and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
Should you have any further questions regarding the Terms outlined above, Site or Service please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.